Our firm has a wide range of experience in advising on establishing local and foreign capital companies and joint ventures, the market access structuring, corporate governance procedures and practices setting and drafting and negotiating all kinds of domestic and international business contracts.
Our services mainly include:
- Assisting in company formation and corporate secretarial matters (organizing shareholders and board meetings, making the amendments of articles of association, keeping the statutory books, appointment of directors and managers, delegation of signing authorities etc.),
- Providing legal assistance in mergers, spin-offs, changes of type of the companies, share transfers etc.,
- Advising on corporate governance, determining directors’ duties and liabilities,
- Advising on shareholder and minority rights,
- Drafting, examining and negotiating agreements,
- Advising family corporations, drafting and negotiating family constitutions along with related agreements,
- Providing advice on any kind of commercial contracts including such as distribution, franchising, licensing, supply, sales, agency and outsourcing agreements.