We offer proven know-how and in-depth experience in the planning and execution of M&A transactions at national and international levels and in various sectors. We provide legal assistance in structuring of the transactions and implementation of the related structure, under strict time constraints. Our multidisciplinary approach enables us to deal with most complex transactions, where we represent all kinds of M&A players including strategic and financial buyers and sellers, private equity investors and financial institutions on the acquisition of companies, businesses, production units and assets.
Main examples of our M&A work include:
- Conducting both buy-side and sell-side due diligence
- Drafting and negotiating transaction agreements (SPA, SHA, APA, MoU, LoI, share pledge agreement, escrow agreement, etc.)
- Advising on public and private acquisitions and dispositions
- Formation of strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Advising on private equity transactions