Our firm has a wealth of experience in advising on corporate law and commercial contracts, from establishing companies and joint ventures to business and market access structuring, corporate governance and drafting and negotiating all kinds of domestic and international business contracts.
Our services mainly include:
- Assisting in company formation and corporate secretarial matters (organizing shareholders and board meetings, maintenance of statutory books, etc.)
- Assisting in daily or extraordinary transactions; e.g. capital increase, capital decrease, amendment of articles of association, appointment and/or dismissal of directors or managers, delegation of signing authorities, mergers, spin-offs, share transfers, etc.
- Advising on corporate governance, directors’ duties and liabilities
- Advising on shareholder and minority rights
- Drafting and negotiating management agreements
- Advising family businesses, drafting and negotiating family constitutions along with related agreements
- Providing advice on any kind of commercial contracts, such as franchising, licensing, distribution, supply, sales, agency and outsourcing agreements